We have closed reservations for our camping and parking spots!
If you have already made a reservation, please note the following:
- We do have porta-potties on site! (Yea!)
- When you get here, you will enter on 18th and Emerson. There will be signs directing you on where to park. There will also be somebody there to help direct parking. If you get here at a time when nobody is there to help park, please just find a spot and check in with them in the morning.
- You will be given a parking pass, so if you need to leave and then come back in, you will be able to do so.
- We expect most of our visitors to come in on Monday the 21st, so please drive careful and plan on getting here as soon as possible. We will have somebody on site to start directing parking at 5:00am.
- Laing Lake is directly across the street and has been marked as a designated viewing area by the city.
- There is a chance that you will not have cell phone coverage while you are here. Please plan ahead and print directions.
- There will be quite a few food venders in the area, but you might want to bring some extra water and snacks.
- If you are here on Sunday and would like to join us for church, we will have a service at 8:30 and 10:00am.
All payments will be non-refundable.
Alliance Berean Church is located at 1639 Emerson in Alliance Nebraska. The area designated for camping spots is across the street from the church.
Please read through the following terms. At the bottom, you will find a form to fill out to reserve your spot.
- I agree for myself and for all minors for whom am parent or guardian for my heirs, successors and assigns, that I release Alliance Berean Church, it’s owners, agents and employees from any and all claims, damages, and injuries, including all injuries to person or to property, arising directly or indirectly out of the activities or services provided by Dan River Campground. This release and the following indemnification includes any claims arising, in whole or in part from negligent acts or omissions of Alliance Berean Church, it’s owners, agents or employees.
- I agree for myself and for all minors for whom I am parent or guardian, for my heirs successors and assigns, that I shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alliance Berean Church, it’s owners, agents and employees from all losses, claims, expenses and demand, including attorney fees, that may be incurred by Alliance Berean Church, it’s owners, agents and employees, that are related, directly or indirectly, to my, or any minor for whom I am parent or guardian, use or participation in the services or activities provided by Alliance Berean Church.
- I agree to refrain from any open fires.
- I agree to carefully police my campsite/parking area for trash, and leave it in the same condition as when I arrived.
- I agree to refrain from the use of alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs while on church property.
- I understand there are no public restrooms facilities on church property, and I agree not to use said property for such purposes.
- I agree that all payments will be non-refundable even if canceled ahead of time.