James LakeYouth Pastor
- I was born and raised in Southern California and spent seventeen years of my life living in Orange County, California. I accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior at a Harvest Crusade at the age of 9 at the Angel’s baseball stadium. God surprised me when He first brought the idea of youth ministry my junior year of high school.
- I met the love of my life, Ashley during my senior year and we would get married June 25th, 2015. We moved to LaGrange, WY to attend Frontier School of the bible, graduating in 2020. We have 2 sons, Samuel and Andrew, and are presently expecting our third child.
- We lived in Brush, CO for a time before God brought us here to Alliance to minister to the community and to the congregation of Alliance Berean Church.
- I like to write stories, draw, bake, game (either board, cards or video) spending time with strangers, friends and family, Biblical apologetics and ministering, especially the youth.
- I am excited for what God has in store for us and how He will use me for His kingdom but to remember (Proverbs 3:5-6) “Trust in the Lord with all your hear, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.”